Description of job position
- Management of corporate social responsibility (CSR) projects.
- Preparation of press releases and cooperation with the media and organizing press conferences
- Content preparation for company websites, digital media and social networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Procurement and care of company materials (brochures, POS materials, posters, brochures)
- Design and implementation of company events
- Taking care of editing and translating company materials
- Various administrative tasks such as planning, monitoring results, reporting, budgeting, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position CSR specialist - Administration in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
610 - 952 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
1,240 - 1,953 EUR
949 - 2,530 EUR
964 - 2,515 EUR
2,063 - 5,757 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used