Description of job position
- Becoming acquainted with the conditions for receiving grants through calls for proposals.
- Creating project documentation necessary for the award of grants.
- Submitting projects financed, for example, from EU structural funds to brokerage agencies.
- Communicating with European Commission bodies, brokerage agencies and funding applicants.
- Incorporating brought up objections into the project docummentation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Project Coordinator - Administration in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
480 - 977 EUR
1,127 - 2,040 EUR
1,043 - 2,175 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
862 - 2,397 EUR
1,522 - 6,078 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used