Description of job position
- Capturing ideas on paper in the form of simple sketches.
- Designing 2D and 3D models of products using specialised CAD software.
- Communicating with clients, superiors and technologists.
- Incorporating observations made in the final design.
- Responsibility for the design, functionality, quality and safety of the proposed products.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Designer - Arts & Culture in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
610 - 980 EUR
793 - 2,180 EUR
Arts & Culture
1,077 - 1,894 EUR
Master in Vocational Education
Education, Science & Research
1,001 - 1,906 EUR
2,362 - 6,079 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used