Description of job position
- Processing applications for the issuance of credit and debit cards.
- Communicating with companies issuing credit cards and bank branches.
- Participating in the creation and updating of internal regulations.
- Cooperating with project managers on new projects.
- Solving complaints.
- Assessing the suitability of motives on credit cards in your own design.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Card Services Clerk - Banking in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
610 - 952 EUR
TV/Film Production Assistant
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
683 - 1,539 EUR
Card Services Clerk
645 - 1,590 EUR
Education, Science & Research
659 - 1,580 EUR
2,063 - 5,757 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used