Description of job position
- Managing the operation of one or more online stores.
- Responsibility for meeting the defined business and marketing objectives.
- Managing, leading, motivating, and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Proposing new website functions.
- Designing advertising campaigns to increase profits.
- Evaluating the success of advertising campaigns.
- Searching for new business partners.
- Negotiating contractual terms and conditions with suppliers and business partners.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position E-Commerce Manager - Commerce in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
610 - 990 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,300 - 2,624 EUR
1,049 - 3,131 EUR
Sales Object Manager
1,006 - 2,909 EUR
1,601 - 6,349 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used