Description of job position
- Providing information to visitors and navigating them within the building.
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Keeping records of visitors and their personal data to a limited extent.
- Lending keys to lockable rooms to authorised personnel.
- Locking the entrance door at night and during public holidays.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Porter, Information Staff - General labour in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
649 - 1,043 USD
Medicine & Social Care
649 - 1,253 USD
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
649 - 1,044 USD
Postal Delivery Worker
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
649 - 1,139 USD
2,037 - 6,382 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used