Description of job position
- Contacting a preselected sample of people in the field or via various channels (telephone, mail, e-mail, Internet).
- Recording the responses of respondents in questionnaires.
- Checking the extent of the completion of questionnaires.
- Submitting completed questionnaires to the superior.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Survey Interviewer - General labour in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
610 - 990 EUR
Postal Delivery Worker
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
610 - 1,092 EUR
610 - 1,075 EUR
Education, Science & Research
610 - 1,170 EUR
1,601 - 6,349 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used