Description of job position
- Reviewing regulations and insurance payments recorded in the company’s information system and proposing external controls.
- Conducting external controls of compliance with the insurance payer’s statutory obligations and updating data on the insurance payers in the register of payers.
- Processing the results of external controls in the information system and issuing control protocols.
- Preparing documents for recovery.
- Monitoring and statistical evaluation of the results of external audits.
- Registering documents issued by insurance payers related to insurance payments in the company’s information system and issuing certificates for insurance payers.
- Communicating with insurance payers when dealing with problems with reporting and insurance payments.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Insurance Payment Control Specialist - Insurance in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
610 - 952 EUR
897 - 1,615 EUR
Insurance Payment Control Specialist
640 - 1,973 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
716 - 1,867 EUR
2,063 - 5,757 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used