Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the leasing department within the company.
- Responsibility for the business results of the entrusted department.
- Finding and attracting new clients and maintaining good relations with them.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating, and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Training new recruits.
- Finding and designing courses and trainings for subordinate staff.
- Checking the attendance of subordinate employees.
- Participating in the selection and dismissal of employees.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Solving non-standard situations in the workplace.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Leasing Director - Leasing in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
610 - 952 EUR
1,600 - 5,670 EUR
1,376 - 5,074 EUR
1,618 - 6,298 EUR
2,063 - 5,757 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used