Description of job position
- Leading a team of sales representatives with the goal of securing their development, coaching, motivation, and continuous growth.
- Actively seek out and contact important customers.
- Develop and close large sales opportunities.
- Maintain sales contacts and care for key customers.
- Responsibility for achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Planning sales goals.
- Presenting complex services and solutions to customers.
- Concluding co-operation contracts and subsequent care for key customers.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Sales Manager - Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
610 - 981 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
1,324 - 2,764 EUR
1,174 - 3,014 EUR
Law & Legislation
1,170 - 3,041 EUR
1,916 - 6,002 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used