Description of job position
- Supervising the receipt and release of material and goods inventories.
- Recording of the current inventory in the storage system.
- Checking orders, maintaining the prescribed documentation.
- Managing, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Scheduling work shifts, assigning tasks and coordinating activities within the warehouse.
- Proposing measures to optimise warehouse management processes.
- Supervising the correct storage and manipulation with material and goods inventory.
- Checking the compliance with safety, fire and sanitary regulations, ensuring the provision of protection equipment.
- Preparing regular reports for the company management.
- Performing ordinary, ongoing and extraordinary inventory taking of stocks.
- Cooperating with other departments within the company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Warehouse Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
584 - 916 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
921 - 1,860 EUR
929 - 1,818 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,045 - 1,678 EUR
1,618 - 5,936 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used