Description of job position
- Cutting, filing, grinding and polishing nails.
- Painting and decorating nails according to the client’s individual requirements.
- Modelling French manicure, gel, porcelain and acrylic nails.
- Massaging hands and feet.
- Washing the feet, preparing baths and wraps.
- Removing calluses, and treating the skin problems caused by natural factors.
Position Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
480 - 921 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
523 - 1,254 EUR
Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician
483 - 1,316 EUR
Make-Up Artist, Wigmaker
Arts & Culture
480 - 1,337 EUR
1,777 - 6,006 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used