Description of job position
- Creating net models, investment and operation models including economical aspects of key net projects.
- Getting involved in the investment strategic modelling of the net.
- Analyzing and visualization of the coverage through net services for the needs of the net planning.
- Drafting the attracting net fields for the coverage of broadband services.
- Modelling of the net operation while making prognosis of operation flows and adjusting dimensions of the net.
- Assessing alternatives for technological solutions.
- Getting involved in optimization of the net architecture (access nets, backbone nets and platforms of services and applications).
- Creating databases and managing the planning map-geographical system.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Network Modelling Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
610 - 952 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,246 - 2,644 EUR
Network Modelling Specialist
1,049 - 2,847 EUR
Sales Office Manager
1,022 - 3,179 EUR
2,063 - 5,757 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used