Description of job position
- Planning of radio networks GSM, UMTS and F-OFDM for a certain region.
- Designing of a nominal radio plan including frequency and capacity analysis.
- Developing specifications for acquisition and technical specifications for planting new base stations, their reconfiguration and development.
- Designing aerial systems and their parameters.
- Assigning, assessing and analysing specific measurements of the radio network.
- Updating databases.
- Dealing with customers' complaints.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Radio Network Planning Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
610 - 952 EUR
IT Business Analyst
1,224 - 3,013 EUR
Radio Network Planning Specialist
1,282 - 3,123 EUR
Medical Institution Manager
1,017 - 3,546 EUR
2,063 - 5,757 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used