Description of job position
- Making walking, sports, social, home, work, medical, and other footwear.
- Receiving damaged and worn shoes from customers.
- Operating shoemaking machinery and equipment.
- Sawing inner and outer parts of shoes together.
- Gluing loose soles.
- Removing and replacing broken or damaged heels.
- Handing over adjusted and repaired shoes.
- Ordering missing shoemaking material.
- Selling complementary footwear products.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Cobbler - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
610 - 981 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
610 - 1,178 EUR
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
610 - 982 EUR
Postal Delivery Worker
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
610 - 1,071 EUR
1,916 - 6,002 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used