Description of job position
- Taking responsibility for the economic results of the health-care facility.
- Responsibility for the level of the provided health care.
- Responsibility for implementing and conforming to legislative and inner regulations.
- Giving and re-evaluating suggestions for the improvement of the economic results and for the achievement of a better quality of the provided health care.
- Leading, motivating and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Leading business negotiations.
- Representing the health-care facility in the media.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Medical Institution Manager - Top Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
610 - 990 EUR
Head of Technical Department
1,742 - 3,247 EUR
Medical Institution Manager
1,093 - 4,072 EUR
1,577 - 3,432 EUR
1,601 - 6,349 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used