Description of job position
- Ensure the efficient and effective production of goods or services within the plant, meeting quality and quantity targets.
- Promote and enforce safety protocols and regulations to maintain a safe working environment for all plant employees.
- Implement quality control processes to ensure that products or services meet established standards and customer expectations.
- Manage inventory levels to ensure that raw materials, components, and finished goods are maintained at optimal levels to meet production demands without excess waste.
- Monitor and control operational costs to maximize profitability while maintaining product quality and safety.
- Recruit, train, and supervise plant staff, fostering a productive and motivated workforce. Address employee concerns and performance issues.
- Oversee equipment maintenance schedules to minimize downtime and ensure equipment reliability.
- Develop and execute production plans to meet customer demand and delivery schedules efficiently.
- Prepare and manage budgets for the plant, tracking expenses and revenues to ensure financial goals are met.
- Ensure the plant complies with environmental regulations and sustainability goals, implementing practices that minimize environmental impact.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Plant manager - Top Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used