Description of job position
- Clearing of goods originating from countries outside the European Union.
- Performing export operations related to the issuance of the necessary documents.
- Submitting statistical reports on the receipt of goods from European Union countries by means of the INTRASTAT document.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Customs Broker - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
584 - 910 EUR
Wood Processing Industry
756 - 1,328 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
785 - 1,294 EUR
Finishing works in constructions
Construction & Real Estate
658 - 1,539 EUR
1,642 - 5,374 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used