Description of job position
- Responsibility for department operations and the management of assigned tasks.
- Administrative and organisational support for company management.
- Coordination of subordinate staff and the delegation of tasks.
- Management and supervision to ensure deadlines are met by the members of management.
- Recording minutes from meetings and preparing materials for the members of management.
- Communication with authorities, suppliers, and other institutions.
- Responsibility for purchasing office supplies, refreshments, and office equipment.
- Securing a repair service for moveable and real estate assets.
- Managing the company’s fleet vehicles.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Office Manager - Administration in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
657 - 1,026 USD
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
888 - 2,222 USD
1,134 - 2,066 USD
Security & Protection
1,197 - 1,922 USD
2,224 - 6,205 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used