Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth running of the department within the company.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Training of new recruits.
- Finding and proposing trainings and courses for subordinate employees.
- Checking the attendance of subordinate employees.
- Solving non-standard situations at the workplace.
- Participation in the selection and dismissal of employees.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Department Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
584 - 916 EUR
1,062 - 2,760 EUR
1,004 - 3,019 EUR
1,212 - 2,583 EUR
1,618 - 5,936 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used