Description of job position
- Supervising chemical processes in production and their optimisation.
- Supporting production activities, solving technological problems from a theoretical as well as practical point of view.
- Monitoring processes in production and performing interventions in production lines, if necessary.
- Control analyses processing.
- Quality of products monitoring.
- Preparing reports and managing the relevant documentation regarding hazardous substances.
- Implementing the company´s requirements in terms of the substances used in production.
- Participating in launching new products, technologies and processes.
- Applying scientific knowledge and theories in the research and development of chemical production.
- Cooperating on issues concerning the productivity, quality, safety and trainings.
Position Chemical Engineer - Chemical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
419 - 921 EUR
Public Administration, Self-governance
885 - 1,805 EUR
822 - 1,891 EUR
799 - 2,027 EUR
1,777 - 6,006 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used