Description of job position
- Planning and designing of living and commercial environments.
- Negotiating fees and setting schedules for the project.
- Researching and drawing up rough plans.
- Developing detailed designs and choosing materials.
- Providing clients with samples of wallpaper, paint and fabric for approval.
- Supervising the work as it is carried out.
- Gathering information from clients about requirements.
- Inspecting buildings to gain an idea of size and current layout.
- Assessing requirements for materials, furniture and furnishings.
- Liaising with professionals and organizations such as suppliers, manufacturers, quantity surveyors and architects.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Spatial Planner - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
610 - 990 EUR
749 - 2,117 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
871 - 2,142 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
818 - 2,218 EUR
1,601 - 6,349 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used