Description of job position
- Checking figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Operating computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Classifying, recording, and summarizing numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Compiling statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Calculating, preparing, and issuing bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Preparing bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.
- Compiling budget data and documents, based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets.
- Preparing purchase orders and expense reports.
- Transferring details from separate journals to general ledgers or data processing sheets.
- Completing and submitting tax forms and returns, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms, and other government documents.
Position Import/Export Officer - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
480 - 914 EUR
1,135 - 1,982 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,044 - 1,985 EUR
734 - 2,308 EUR
1,642 - 5,752 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used