Description of job position
- Maintenance planning.
- Supply support.
- Support and Test Equipment/Equipment support.
- Manpower and personnel.
- Training and training support.
- Technical data.
- Computer Resources support.
- Packaging, Handling, Storage, and Transportation (PHS&T).
- Monitoring the readiness of assigned ships.
- Researching operational requirements for the acquisition of ships and ship systems for assigned programs.
- Assists with budget formulation and contract oversight for assigned programs.
- Coordinates ship berthing requirements, cargo operations, and safety/navigation compliance.
Position Maritime Transport Organiser - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
480 - 914 EUR
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
903 - 1,982 EUR
Maritime Transport Organiser
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
930 - 1,954 EUR
903 - 1,990 EUR
1,642 - 5,752 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used